Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Ode to Samsung


My Ode to Samsung
by Taz Sharif

Oh, Samsung, my Samsung!
On you I depend
For text and phone service
Our friendship won't end.

My data's unlimited
And I love it so
Your signal's just awesome
Your apps really know

When traffic congestion
Is at its worst spot
You warn me about it
I'm home on the dot!

Our friendship won't suffer
It grows as time flies
To you, I am loyal
Not filling for pie.

Our friendship will strengthen
And it will not waver
For I truly love you
So do me a favor

And just bide your time
But for just a tad more
'Til a judge with some good sense
Kicks this four-corner whore

To where it should be
And that's right back in court
To rescind these decisions.
Who's up for some sport?

Oh, Samsung, my Samsung!
On you I depend
For text and phone service
Our friendship won't end.

No comments:

Post a Comment