Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Chaos

With all the things I need to do, the rain has added more chaos and extra time to them. Chaos does reign supreme, but that is the natural order of how I live.

Does anyone else have the same problem? My thoughts are all over the place with all the things I need to do. I have too many projects that are open and ongoing. The rain has drenched everything and caused a big time temporary stop on moving things to storage, and the floor I need to put in didn't get completed by the peel n stick tile fairy yet. Dang!

I have a yard that must have the second largest collection of passion flower vines this side of the Amazon. The garage is slowly coming into its own. The house...that's another story. The whole rug needs to be taken out (it's 20+ years old and nasty) and tiling put in. My sewing room isn't getting done, so my commercial machines are still waiting to become one with the room which is my old master bedroom. I have vowed to have Thanksgiving here for everyone next year, so that gives me only a year.

I worry, too, as my truck isn't big enough to carry all the grandkids at once. They are getting big and the back seat is the small one for little, little children. I just can't/don't want a payment but I think I'll have to do make the plunge. The vehicle I want should be able to pull the toy hauler, so I won't miss my Tundra much. I do love this truck, though!

Camping will be another pasttime I will definitely be doing more often. It's my mental health prescription. I camp with a great group of people - a Good Sam Club group - and they are an eclectic bunch! I can't wait to go out again. I just need to learn how to work on my Onan generator fuel line. Seems it gets plugged so often because I fail to run it enough. Stupid me.

Here's hoping you and yours have a great holiday and a happy new year. May we all enjoy the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment